- Suffolk County Council
- Place of work:
- Landmark House, Ipswich; Riverside, Lowestoft; West Suffolk House, Bury St Edmunds
- Salary details:
- £25,295 - £32,878
- Job term:
- Full Time
- 37 per week
- Fixed Term
- Closing date:
- 20 October 2019 11:30 PM
18 month secondment/fixed term opportunity.
You will hold a key role in supporting the service with the demand management programme, which helps people get the right service at the right time with the right impact.
Your role will see you work as part of the DMP team in a local front line office along side neighbourhood teams; and you will be in an ideal position to develop, build and help embed the DMP.
In this role you will:
- play a key role within the ACS DMP team
- support the co-ordination of the workstreams within the programme and the logistics around this
- work with the wider Business, Finance and Service Development and Contracts teams on tracking and evaluating the programme and supporting with data collection
- identify trends and themes within data collection and practice culture
- work with front line social care practitioners and managers to support with how they interpret data to help inform practice
- regularly report and present to senior management on progress made within demand management
- be the link between a localised delivery of the demand management programme and the wider county wide programme
- find new avenues to collaborate with Health and other public sector partners around demand management and utilising shared resource within each organisation.
This role offers you the opportunity to join a professional and enthusiastic team ensuring the provision of valued quality services to vulnerable adults across Suffolk.
Knowledge of the public sector and adult social care is not essential if you have the right skills and expertise.
This organisation positively encourages the use of technology to communicate and engage, but in this role you will need to operate across a wide and rural area, so you must either hold a full and current driving licence and have access to personal transport or meet the mobility requirements of the role through other reasonable and suitable means.
For an informal discussion please contact Jayne Harvey via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or 07717 816323.
Please read the Job and Person Profile for this post before applying.
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks required for relevant posts. Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.