- Suffolk County Council
- Place of work:
- Endeavour House, Ipswich
- Salary details:
- Job term:
- Full Time
- 37 per week
- Fixed Term
- Closing date:
- 05 December 2019 11:30 PM
Fixed term until 31 March 2021.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Change Manager to deliver Culture and Practice Change across Adults Social Care Services as part of the Managing Demand in Adults Social Care Transformation Programme.
- work closely with the programme manager, social work service teams, the Signs of Safety and Wellbeing Programme and a wide variety of stakeholders to ensure that business change is managed and embedded within Adults Social Care
- have an excellent understanding of current project management and business analysis methodologies and working practices
- have good communication and influencing skills
- possess an excellent track record working with or within social care
- be able to inspire confidence and motivate project teams to deliver quality products to deadlines.
If you are considering applying for a secondment, please read the secondment policy and ensure you have sought permission to apply before completing your application.
This organisation positively encourages the use of technology to communicate and engage, but in this role you will need to operate across a wide and rural area, so you must either hold a full and current driving licence and have access to personal transport or meet the mobility requirements of the role through other reasonable and suitable means.
For an informal discussion only, please contact Deborah Lanagan on 07860 778983.
Please read the Job and Person Profile before applying for this job.
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts. We are also committed to flexible working. For the types of flexible or part time working available for specific roles, please see the Job and Person Profile. Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.