- Suffolk County Council
- Place of work:
- Constantine House, Ipswich
- Salary details:
- Job term:
- Full Time
- 37 per week
- Fixed Term
- Closing date:
- 22 September 2019 11:30 PM
Fixed term until 31 March 2021, with the possibility of further extension subject to funding.
Would you like to be part of an exciting team which manages substantial funding programmes on behalf of New Anglia Local Enterprise Partnership, playing a key role in supporting economic growth across Norfolk and Suffolk?
- providing specialist input and casework support to the Growing Business Fund Programme
- day-to-day project casework
- financial management
- monitoring and reporting of outputs and outcomes from projects.
- work as part of a busy team
- have experience in a funding environment of claims management
- have good communication skills, including maintaining excellent working relationships with partners.
For an informal discussion only, please contact Barry Henson on 07769 215387.
Please read the Job and Person Profile before applying for this job.
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts. We are also committed to flexible working. For the types of flexible or part time working available for specific roles, please see the Job and Person Profile. Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.