- Somerleyton Primary School
- Place of work:
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Fixed Term
- Closing date:
- 21 June 2021 01:00 PM
- £18,562 pro rata
- 22.5 hpw, 38 weeks a year.
- Fixed for 12 months.
Somerleyton Primary School is a friendly and supportive school. Rest assured that if you join our team you will be part of a caring community of staff who put children at the heart of learning.
We are looking for someone who has:
- Good English and Maths skills (GCSE pass or equivalent)
- Teaching assistant qualification (ideally)
- A sound understanding of the skills required to support young children's learning
- A flexible approach and ability to work as part of a team
- A willingness to fully participate in all aspects of school life
- The ability to use their own initiative
- A commitment to professional development.
For more information, please visit our website: www.somerleytonprimary.co.uk where an application pack can be downloaded.
Completed application forms to be returned by post or email: email@example.com
Interview date: 1 July 2021
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts.