- Elmswell Community Primary School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £17,364 pro rata
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Fixed Term
- Closing date:
- 26 September 2019 01:00 PM
27.5 hpw, Monday - Friday 8.30am - 3pm, 38 weeks per year.
Fixed term until 31 August 2020. Job share considered.
We are seeking to appoint an experienced, conscientious and enthusiastic 1:1 Teaching Assistant to support a pupil in Upper KS2.
You will have:
- experience in helping children to develop positive learning behaviours
- flexibility to adapt duties and responsibilities as per the needs of the pupils in your care
- a sound understanding of the skills required to support children's needs using positive behaviour strategies
- the ability to use your own initiative and to be flexible
- excellent English and mathematics skills
- a strong understanding of the barriers children with special educational needs can face and an ability to support them to achieve.
We are a thriving school, 9 miles from Bury St Edmunds, with well-motivated pupils and very supportive, friendly staff.
An application pack can be downloaded from the related information section.
Please return your completed application to the school: Elmswell Community Primary School, Oxer Close, Elmswell, Suffolk IP30 9UE.
Interview date: 3 October 2019.
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts. Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.