- Westgate Community Primary School
- Place of work:
- Bury St Edmunds
- Salary details:
- £18,426 pro rata
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Fixed Term
- Closing date:
- 15 October 2019 01:00 PM
37 hpw, 8.45am - 4.45pm Monday - Thursday and 8.45am - 4.15pm Friday, 39 weeks per year.
Fixed term for one year, with a view to being made permanent.
Required from November 2019.
Westgate is a large primary school with 346 children from Nursery through to Year 6 and a Hearing Impaired Unit.
We aim to create a caring and safe community in which everyone is valued and respected.
We can offer you:
- a warm and nurturing environment and supportive team
- a developing, forward-thinking approach
- commitment to continual professional development.
- be enthusiastic and hardworking with a real passion for working within a very busy school environment
- need excellent communication and ICT skills, experience of working in a busy office environment and a positive, 'can do' attitude.
- have experience of working in a school and knowledge of SIMS software (advantageous).
We welcome visits to the school.
Please contact Annie Drugan, School Business Manager on (01284) 755988 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a visit or for further information.
An application pack can be downloaded from the related information section.
Interview date 17 October 2019.
Please return the completed application form to the school.
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts. Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.