- Bramford CEVC Primary School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £17,364 pro rata
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Fixed Term
- Closing date:
- 29 April 2019 12:00 PM
24 hpw; Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday 8.30am - 3.30pm. 38 weeks per year. Occasional outside normal working hours may be required.
Fixed term until 31 March 2020.
Required from 4 June 2019, we are looking to appoint an Administrative Support Assistant to join our school office team.
The role will involve a range of duties associated with providing a secretarial service for the school and supporting the work of our Administrative Assistant and Senior Administrative Assistant.
This will include:
- answering telephone and general enquiries
- greeting and dealing with visitors
- dealing with mail
- checking and maintaining records and registers
- typing/word processing and filing.
We are looking for someone who:
- is reliable and flexible
- has a positive attitude and great communication skills
- is able to build positive relationships with pupils, staff, parents and visitors on a daily basis
- has excellent organisational skills and the ability to multi-task
- has good IT skills
- has first aid training and the ability to care for pupils who are unwell (training will be provided if required).
Visits to the school are welcome. To arrange, please contact Jo Green or Jennie Ashley on: (01473) 741598 or via email: email@example.com
An application pack can be downloaded from the related information section.
Completed applications should be returned to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Interview date: 1 May 2019.
Please return the completed application form to the school.
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts. Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.