- Cedars Park Primary School
- Place of work:
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Closing date:
- 27 January 2021 12:00 PM
- £18,933 pro rata
- 17.5 hpw, 39 weeks per year.
- 2.45pm – 6.15pm Monday - Friday
- Required from April 2021
We are looking to recruit an After School Club Assistant for our After School Club.
You will need:
- a recognised Level 2 or above childcare qualification
- experience of providing activities for mixed age/ability groups
- a sound understanding of child development and of children’s needs
- the ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative as appropriate
- reliable and enthusiastic.
Duties would include:
- setting up and clearing away activities for the after school session
- caring for pupils including engaging in play, providing a snack, pupil welfare
- liaising with parents
- help to plan and provide activities for different needs.
Cedars Park is a very successful, larger than average school serving primarily children who live on the Cedars Park development in eastern Stowmarket. The school currently has 388 children on role, from Reception to Year 6 organised as a two-form entry school.
Cedars Park is a thriving, popular school boasting state of the art facilities close to Stowmarket town centre and a short walk from Stowmarket railway station.
Visits to school are encouraged and warmly welcomed following current Covid-19 government guidelines. Please contact the school to arrange a visit. You can also visit our website at: www.cedarspark.suffolk.sch.uk
An application pack is available to download from the related information section. Please return completed applications to: email@example.com
Interview date: 5 February 2021.
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all or our children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The post will therefore be subject to appropriate checks.