- St Edmundsbury CEVA Primary School
- Place of work:
- Bury St Edmunds
- Salary details:
- £19,171 pro rata
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Closing date:
- 21 June 2019 12:00 PM
32.5hpw, 38 weeks per year.
Required as soon as possible.
Following the relocation of the current post holder, we are looking for a committed, forward thinking and enthusiastic person to take on this important role.
This post would be suitable for a professional who has experience of working directly with young children with social, emotional, mental health or behavioural needs and their families.
It will be based both in school and within our community and is designed to promote pupil wellbeing, good behaviour, attendance and to support our more vulnerable families.
We can offer:
- strong home/school links
- a committed leadership team, dedicated staff and supportive governing body
- induction and ongoing professional development.
We are looking for someone special who:
- is caring and patient
- is self-motivated and prepared to drive the role forward and use initiative
- has a passion to make a difference to the lives of our children
- is a good communicator with a real ability to inspire and motivate
- is enthusiastic, empathetic and hardworking and enjoys working as part of a team
- has a commitment to equal opportunities and the ability to recognise the needs of others
- has an ethos of positive behaviour management
- has a proactive approach to behaviour management
- has experience of putting behaviour support plans/ risk assessments in place.
It would be desirable but not essential for the applicant to have training to the level of Designated Safeguarding Leader.
Visits by prospective candidates are warmly welcomed and encouraged and can be arranged by contacting the school on (01284) 752967.
An application pack, including an introductory letter, is available to download from the related information section.
Alternatively the pack can be found on our school website: www.St-edmundsbury.suffolk.sch.uk
Completed applications should be returned via email to: admin@St-edmundsbury.suffolk.sch.uk
St Edmundsbury CEVA Primary School is committed to promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. The successful applicant will need to undertake a Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check.