- Hillside Primary School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- Minimum Apprenticeship Wage
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Fixed Term
- Closing date:
- 26 March 2019 09:00 AM
Fixed term for 18 months.
32.5 hpw, 40 weeks per year.
As a Business and Administration Apprentice you will be working closely with a friendly and experienced team of admin and reception staff who specialise in finance, HR, data management and customer service.
They will support you while you work towards the Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship. In addition, you will have the opportunity to broaden your learning, and develop your knowledge and skills, in the administration and management of the school library, IT, premises and health & safety, depending on your interests and the needs of the school.
- be self motivated with a desire to learn
- be friendly, enthusiastic and well presented
- be organised and efficient, aspiring for a high standard of attention to detail
- have achieved English and mathematics GCSEs at Grade C or equivalent
- have a good knowledge of ICT and the ability to use IT equipment.
Visits to the school are encouraged. To arrange a visit or for further information, please contact Helen Wilden or Sarah Pettitt on (01473) 601402 or via email: email@example.com
An application pack can be downloaded from the related information section.
Applications can be submitted by email or by post.
Interview date: 29 March 2019 (PM).
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts.