- Morland C of E Primary School
- Place of work:
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Closing date:
- 21 June 2021 01:00 PM
- £18,933 - £19,698 pro-rata
- 30 hours per week, 44 weeks per year.
We are seeking to appoint a caretaker to take on a proactive role in ensuring our site is maintained and operated to a high standard, under the direction of the headteacher and business manager.
As the caretaker, you will:
- ensure the premises are secure on a daily basis and be on call in the event of an emergency.
- ensure health and safety regulations are complied with.
- undertake routine building and site maintenance work as required, during term time and in school holidays.
- ensure all plant equipment and outside equipment are maintained to the required standard.
- keep the external areas and paths on the school site tidy and litter free.
- transport equipment, furniture and materials.
- undertake other caretaking duties that reasonably fall within the scope of the post.
- have good DIY skills, knowledge of health and safety and a clean driving licence.
In return, we can offer:
- a dedicated, large, supportive team of professional colleagues and governors.
- friendly and energetic pupils.
- A school that values your commitment to helping children achieve and will support your professional development.
Visits to the school are encouraged.
For further details and to arrange a visit, please contact the school on (01473) 727646.
An application form can be downloaded from the related information section.
Please return your completed application form to the school: Morland CofE Primary School, Morland Road, Ipswich IP3 0LH
Interviews: 8tJuly 2021.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children and expect all staff to share this commitment.
Appointment will be made subject to safer recruitment procedures, including an enhanced DBS check, medical clearance and satisfactory references.
Please return the completed application form to the school.
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts. Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.