- Worlingham CEVC Primary School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £17,798 pro rata
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Fixed Term
- Closing date:
- 02 November 2020 01:00 PM
15 hpw, 44 weeks per year.
Fixed term, initially.
‘Like a tree firmly planted by streams of living water we will grow in knowledge, love, faith and wisdom.’
A cleaner is required to work 3 hours per day between 3.30pm and 6.30pm.
In order to fulfil the role effectively you will need to be:
- a self-motivated individual
- experience at providing a cleaning service
- able to work under the direction of the head cleaner and work as part of a team
- willing to undertake relevant training.
Please telephone our school office on (01502) 712375 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org for an application form and to arrange a mutually convenient appointment with the Headteacher to view the school.
Interview date: w/c 5 October 2020.
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts. Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.