- Dale Hall Community Primary School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £20,344 - £22,462 pro rata
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Closing date:
- 06 June 2019 01:00 PM
Required from September 2019.
30 hpw, 38 weeks per year, Monday - Friday, 8.30am - 3.30pm.
We are looking for an adaptable and creative person to join our team at Dale Hall providing cover across the school.
You will be working in partnership with our existing cover supervisor to deliver lessons (prepared by the teacher) from EYFS to Year 6 for planned and unplanned absences.
We need someone who can think on their feet, isn't afraid of a challenge and wants to work as part of our innovative team.
In turn we can offer:
- flexible working hours if needed
- supportive working environment dedicated to your wellbeing
- the option to take on further training to gain additional qualifications (e.g Forest school leader, HLTA etc)
- enthusiastic and committed to pupils, who love to explore their own lines of enquiry and care about their learning.
Visits are welcomed and encouraged. Please call the school on (01473) 251651 to arrange.
An application pack can be downloaded from the related information section.
Please return your completed application to the school, Dale Hall Lane, Ipswich IP1 4LX or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Interview date: 6 June 2019.
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts. Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.