- Hillside Primary School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £19,363 - £20,344 pro rata
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Closing date:
- 07 November 2019 09:00 AM
28 hpw over 4 days, term time and PD days only.
Required from November 2019.
Hillside Primary School is a multi-ethnic primary school. We are ambitious for our pupils and are seeking to appoint a committed and enthusiastic individual, with a flexible approach, to join our successful and hardworking team.
- have recent and relevant experience of teaching whole classes
- have high expectations of pupil achievement and behaviour
- have knowledge of the National Curriculum from EYFS - KS2.
We can offer you:
- a Hillside Staff Guarantee providing a wellbeing package and Continuous Professional Development (CPD)
- the opportunity to help shape and continue to improve our school
- a culturally diverse and vibrant school community
- enthusiastic children who enjoy their learning and make us proud to be teachers at this school.
Visits to the school are strongly encouraged; please contact Helen Wilden in the school office for further details on (01473) 601402 or email: email@example.com
The application form and job description can be found on the school website: www.hillsidecp.net
Alternatively, an application pack can be downloaded from the related information section.
Please return your completed application by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to: Hillside Primary School, Belstead Avenue, Ipswich IP2 8NU.
Interview date: am, 14 November 2019.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts.