- Westgate Community Primary School
- Place of work:
- Bury St Edmunds
- Salary details:
- £17,711 - £18,426 pro rata
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Fixed Term
- Closing date:
- 04 October 2019 01:00 PM
28.75 hpw. 8.45am – midday, 1.15pm - 3.45pm, Monday - Friday, term time only.
Fixed term for one year with a view to becoming permanent.
Westgate is a large, primary school in Bury St Edmunds with 355 children from Nursery through to Year 6 and a Hearing Impaired Unit. We aim to create a caring and safe community in which everyone is valued and respected.
We have a supportive and caring staff who work together in year groups, key stages and across the whole school. We are currently recruiting for an Early Years Learning Support Assistant to support children in our Early Years setting.
- be working within a passionate, hardworking team, dedicated to providing quality teaching and learning environment to all of its pupils
- have experience of working within Early Years Settings, with children aged 3-5 years, have a passion for Early Years' Education and a desire to progress learning and skills.
We can offer you:
- a warm and nurturing environment and supportive team
- a developing and forward-thinking approach
- commitment to continual professional development.
We welcome visits to the school.
Please contact Annie Drugan, School Business Manager on (01284) 755988 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a visit.
An application pack is available to download from the related information section.
Completed applications should be emailed to: email@example.com
Interview date: 11 October 2019.
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts. Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.