- Britannia Primary School and Nursery
- Place of work:
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Closing date:
- 28 June 2021 09:00 AM
- £7,967 to £8,454 pa
- 20 hpw, 38 weeks per year.
Required from September 2021, we are looking for an Early Years Teaching Assistant with good communication and written language skills to support the learning of children across the school.
You will be required to supervise 30 minutes each day over the lunchtime period which is included in these hours.
You will work with a team of class teachers and other Teaching Assistants to ensure all children are able to make the most of their learning opportunities, being flexible and creative while building on children's interests.
This post would suit applicants who have experience in an educational setting however this is not essential.
A GCSE grade C or above (or equivalent) in both Maths and English is essential.
- a large, successful school with enthusiastic children in a stimulating, friendly learning environment
- the opportunity to work with dynamic and forward thinking staff
- a friendly, supportive working environment
- access to various professional development opportunities
- supportive staff, parents and governors.
For further information and discussion regarding the post contact: Jo Masters, 01473 728566, firstname.lastname@example.org
Application packs are available from the Trust website: www.gcetrust.org.uk or by phoning the school office on 01473 728566. CVs are not accepted.
Interview date: 5 July 2021
Britannia Primary School and Nursery is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks are required for relevant posts.