- Grove Primary School
- Place of work:
- Carlton Colville
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Fixed Term
- Closing date:
- 25 January 2021 01:00 PM
- £19,123 - £19,698 pro rata
- Initially a fixed term contract for 12 months.
- 32.25 hpw, 38 weeks per year (PD days can be claimed for).
- 8.30am - 3.30pm (including lunchtime duty).
- Required as soon as possible.
We would like to appoint a committed, enthusiastic and experienced EYFS TA/Practitioner to work in our school.
You will have appropriate training and extensive experience. The post is to support learning in EYFS.
We are looking for two committed, enthusiastic and experienced EYFS practitioners to support learning in either the Reception or the Nursery classes.
Our School can offer:
- supportive and friendly staff
- forward thinking approaches to learning, professional development and school improvement.
We would like to interview you if you:
- have experience in working with primary aged children
- good numeracy and literacy skills (GCSE / O-level A-C grade)
- Level 2 + qualification TA or EYFS
- can demonstrate the ability to form strong and positive relationships with children and adults including parents
- are able to contribute to the whole school community.
Due to current lockdown restrictions we are unable to offer visits to school, please access the website for information.
Application forms and job descriptions are available from the school office (01502) 538527 or contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or on our website: www.groveprimaryschool.org (in community / vacancies).
Interview date: 28 January 2021
Grove Primary School and the Active Learning Trust are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children and young people. We expect all staff to actively share this commitment. All appointments will be subject to the taking of satisfactory references and enhanced criminal record clearance in line with the need to create and maintain a safe culture in our recruitment.