- St Margaret's CEVA Primary School (Ipswich)
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £17,391 - £18,795 pro rata
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Closing date:
- 01 April 2019 12:00 PM
15 hpw (times negotiable) 38 weeks per year, term time.
Required from 7 May 2019, we are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and suitably experienced Finance Assistant to join our dedicated, hardworking and supportive administrative team.
Reporting to the School Bursar, you will be responsible for maintaining the smooth running of the day-to-day finances at the school.
- have come from a finance background, ideally having experience using Suffolk school's SIMs FMS module or a similar financial system
- possess excellent organisational skills, be able to multi-task, and use your initiative
- be flexible and work co-operatively with other members of the team covering the front office if occasionally required
- be sympathetic to the Christian aims of the school.
We can offer you:
- a friendly, supportive team committed to achieving high standards
- a pleasant working environment in an expanding school
- a dedicated senior leadership team and governing body
- all the necessary training to meet your professional development needs.
Roll: 388 (and expanding); 4-11.
Visits to the school are appreciated and encouraged.
For further information or to return your completed application, please contact the school office at on (01473) 251613 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
An application pack can be downloaded from the related information section.
Alternatively, for an application form and further details, please contact the school office (01473) 251613. Email: email@example.com
Completed applications to be returned to the school, Bolton Lane, Ipswich IP4 2BT.
Interview date: 4 April 2019.
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts. Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.