- Gusford Community Primary School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £19,363 pro rata
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Closing date:
- 24 January 2020 12:00 PM
32.5 hpw, term time plus 5 PD days. Part time hours are negotiable.
Gusford Primary School is seeking a highly motivated and enthusiastic Higher Level Teaching Assistant. This is an excellent opportunity to join Team Gusford.
'Together we believe, learn & achieve'
You will be able to demonstrate:
- you meet the Higher Level Teaching Standards or equivalent qualification
- a diverse set of skills which will enable you to be flexible in working with a range of age groups
- an enthusiasm for working with children
- the ability to work creatively and strategically
- the ability to manage a diverse workload
- that you are an innovative and reflective practitioner who is keen to learn
- a willingness to learn and develop new skills
- a commitment to improving the life chances of every child
- a positive 'can do' attitude.
What we can offer you:
- A rewarding and enjoyable position in a primary school environment
- A friendly team of school staff who will be very keen to welcome you and work with you to provide the best opportunities to their children
- A firm commitment to your personal and professional development.
Gusford Primary School is part of The Active Learning Trust. As a trust school, we pride ourselves on working in close partnership in order to benefit our pupils, staff and community. For more information about the trust, please visit the website: www.activelearningtrust.org
Policies are available to view on the Active Learning Trust and Gusford Primary School websites. Our school website is: www.gusfordprimary.net
Headteacher: Mrs C Claydon.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed.
For further details or to arrange a visit, please contact Vicki Martin, School Business Manager on (01473) 682148 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
An application pack can be downloaded from the related information section.
Please return your completed application form to the school via post: Gusford Primary School, Sheldrake Drive, Ipswich IP2 9LQ or via email: email@example.com
Interview date: w/c 27 January 2020.
Gusford Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This position is subject to an enhanced DBS check.