- Kersey CEVC Primary School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £17,681 - £20,541* pro rata
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Fixed Term
- Closing date:
- 28 March 2019 01:00 PM
12 - 21 hpw. Fixed term contract until summer 2019 (subject to review).
Required from 23 April 2019.
We wish to appoint a qualified, innovative, inspirational, committed, hardworking and enthusiastic HLTA to join our friendly and professional team.
We are committed to ensuring high levels of achievement for all children through our child centred, enquiry based curriculum. We have excellent facilities, a dedicated staff team, and strong partnerships with both governors and parents.
Kersey School is a small rural primary of 66 pupils.
We are looking for an HLTA who:
- is an excellent classroom practitioner with an imaginative and creative approach to leading teaching activities
- is able to work as part of a team
- has high expectations for learning, achievement and behaviour
- has effective classroom management and organisational skills
- has the ability to inspire and motivate pupils to make accelerated progress
- has excellent IT skills.
We can offer you:
- an opportunity to innovate and to think creatively as part of an enthusiastic team
- well motivated and engaged children
- happy and well behaved children
- supportive staff, Governors and parents
- excellent IT resources
- an exciting opportunity to implement new approaches to the curriculum.
* £9.16 - £10.65 ph, pay award pending.
An application pack can be downloaded from the related information section.
Alternatively, for further details and an application pack, please contact Jan O'Halloran, Administrator at Kersey CEVC Primary School, Cherry Hill, Kersey IP7 6EG. Tel: (01473) 823397. Email: email@example.com
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts. Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.