- Capel St Mary CEVC Primary School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £22,911 - £26,317 pro rata
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Closing date:
- 20 September 2019 01:00 PM
16.5 hpw, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday (plus a 5% allowance for PPA time)
38 weeks per year.
We are looking to recruit a HTLA to teach across KS1 and KS2 classes during staff planning, preparation and assessment time and periods of short-term absence.
When whole class cover is not required you will provide support in order to raise standards of achievement for all pupils by working with individuals or groups of pupils as directed.
An HLTA qualification or equivalent is essential and you should be well qualified and possess the confidence and skills to teach whole classes.
- be committed to supporting children in enjoying their learning and achieving
- be a good team player and able to support the rest of the team
- be flexible and adaptable across all age ranges
- have good literacy, numeracy and ICT skills
- have a good understanding of child protection and safeguarding practices.
We can offer:
- hardworking, well behaved pupils and supportive families
- a great team of teachers and support staff who can still find time to laugh and smile every day
- If you require any further information, please contact Jayne Smith on (01473) 310386.
Application packs can be downloaded from the related information section.
Please return your completed applications via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Interview date: 26 September 2019.
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts. Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.