- Grove Primary School
- Place of work:
- Carlton Colville
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Fixed Term
- Closing date:
- 25 January 2021 01:00 PM
- £21,748 – £23,514 pro rata
- Fixed term for 12 months, initially.
- 32.25 weeks per year (PD days can be claimed for).
- 8.30am – 3.30pm (including lunchtime duty).
- Required as soon as possible.
We would like to appoint a committed, enthusiastic and experienced HLTA to work in our school.
You will have appropriate training and extensive experience. The post is to support learning in KS1 and KS2.
The HLTA role, as outlined in the HLTA Standards document, includes delivering learning to whole classes and small groups as well as planning lessons and taking responsibility for resource preparation and marking and feedback. The role also includes 30 minutes lunch time duty.
We would like to interview you if you:
- hold Level 3+ (preferably Level 5 or 6) or above (or equivalent qualification)
- HLTA status or equivalent experience is desirable
- have experience in working with primary aged children
- can demonstrate the ability to form strong and positive relationships with children and adults including parents
- are able to contribute to the whole school community.
Due to current lockdown restrictions we are unable to offer visits to school, please access the website for information.
Application forms and job descriptions are available from the school office (01502) 538527 or contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or on our website: www.groveprimaryschool.org (in community/vacancies).
Interview date: 29 January 2020.
Grove Primary School and the Active Learning Trust are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children and young people. We expect all staff to actively share this commitment. All appointments will be subject to the taking of satisfactory references and enhanced criminal record clearance in line with the need to create and maintain a safe culture in our recruitment.