- Combs Ford Primary School
- Place of work:
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Fixed Term
- Closing date:
- 14 May 2021 01:00 PM
- £23,080 - £27,041 pro rata
- 28.33 hpw, 5 days per week, 8.40am – 3.20pm.
- Fixed term for one year, initially.
- Required from September 2021.
Combs Ford is a large (385 on roll), friendly primary school in the market town of Stowmarket, which caters for children from Reception to Year 6. We are a well-equipped school with extensive grounds. Our staff are very supportive of each other and teamwork is our motto.
The role will involve:
- group and/or individual one to one work
- supporting within a classroom
- covering classes at short notice
- teaching classes for full and half days, using teachers’ plans
Phase / year groups to be decided, but applicants should outline experience within application.
You will need to be able to demonstrate the confidence and ability to manage young children in a positive and friendly manner. You will need the ability to use initiative, work as part of a team and have a good sense of humour.
For further details and/or application forms, please see the related information section or contact the school on (01449) 613112 or at Glemsford Road, Stowmarket, Suffolk, IP142PN.
Visits to the school are welcomed (subject to COVID guidelines).
Interview date: 24 May 2021.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts.