- Laureate Community Academy
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £18,426 - £19,171 pa*
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Closing date:
- 19 June 2019 01:00 PM
Required from September 2019.
10hpw, 38 weeks per year.
We are seeking a skilled, committed and experienced Teaching Assistant to join our Key Stage 1 team.
We are a welcoming, inclusive school community rated 'Good' with 'Outstanding' features by Ofsted (April, 2019).
- have a positive impact on the attainment and progress of pupils, particularly those with SEND
- undertake a range of specialised tasks to support the learning and development of individual pupils with specific needs
- promote pupil independence and positive behaviours for learning through a 'least help first' approach
- have an appropriate level of expertise, qualifications and/or experience, including in English and maths.
As part of the highly regarded Unity Schools Partnership, we offer:
- friendly, energetic pupils who are keen to learn and appreciate the support that they are given
- a wide range of CPD opportunities, in association with the Suffolk Borders Teaching Alliance and Unity Research School
- opportunities for career progression across the trust
- a dedicated, supportive team of professional colleagues and governors.
*Actual £4,118 - £4,285
Visits to the school are encouraged. Please contact the school office for further details on (01638) 663 927 or via email: email@example.com
For more information, visit the school website: www.laureateacademy.co.uk
You can also find us on Facebook (Laureate Primary School) or Twitter (@LaureatePrimary).
To apply, please visit: candidate.unitysp-careers.co.uk
If you would like an informal discussion or meeting prior to submitting your application, please contact the Headteacher via the office in the first instance.
Interview date: 21 June 2019.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks are required for relevant posts.
Unity Schools Partnership - welcoming diversity.