- Westfield Primary Academy
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £17,364 - £17,711 pro rata*
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Fixed Term
- Closing date:
- 03 February 2020 01:00 PM
33 hpw, 38 weeks per year.
Fixed term until 31 August 2020.
Required from 24 February 2020.
We are seeking to appoint a committed Learning Support Assistant to support learning in a KS2 classroom.
You would be required to have achieved at least a level 3 childcare qualification or similar, a GCSE equivalent in English and mathematics, and to have experience of working with children.
You will need to be able to work effectively as part of a team, enjoy working with children and reflect our school values: Courage, Determination, Inspiration, Excellence and Respect.
In return, we can offer you:
- a friendly and welcoming team
- a new leadership team with vision and drive
- a wide range of expertise and experience
- opportunities to share your strengths and learn with others
- a school that believes in continuing professional development
- supportive and caring senior leaders and governors.
* £12,808 - £13,064 pa.
Visits to the school are encouraged. Please contact Toni Kittle, Headteacher on (01440) 761697 to arrange.
To apply, please visit: candidate.unitysp-careers.co.uk
Interview date: 7 February 2020.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. As part of this commitment any appointment will be subject to satisfactory completion of pre-employment checks including an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check, medical clearance and suitable references. Unity Schools Partnership - welcoming diversity.