- Steeple Bumpstead Primary School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £18,198 pro rata
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Fixed Term
- Closing date:
- 30 September 2020 01:00 PM
Fixed term 1:1 linked to an individual child
38 hpw, 38 weeks per year (to be split between the two post holders).
Required from 19 October 2020.
We are looking to appoint two Learning Support Assistants with a passion for SEN to join our team and make an impact on the learning of our students.
You will need to:
- be able to work flexibly
- be prepared to assist pupils with varying needs on a one to one basis as well as in small groups and whole class settings.
- have a passion for education
- be able to inspire a love of learning and nurture success
- have high expectations of themselves and the children they work with
- have a basic knowledge of First aid.
As part of the Unity Schools Partnership, we offer:
- a friendly and welcoming school with a supportive and caring team
- friendly, well behaved children with a positive attitude to learning
- dedicated colleagues with an excellent team ethos
- a commitment to developing you professionally
- partnerships with other local schools as part of Unity Schools Partnership.
For further information or an informal discussion prior to application, please contact Mary Nicholls, Headteacher via the school office on 01440 730220.
Applications must be made online.
To apply, please visit: candidate.unitysp-careers.co.uk
If you are a current employee of Unity Schools Partnership, please use the following link to apply: candidate.unitysp-careers.co.uk
Interview date: 7 October 2020.
Unity Schools Partnership is committed to safer recruitment, equal opportunities, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check will be required.
Unity Schools Partnership, welcoming diversity.