- St Margaret's Primary Academy (Lowestoft)
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £9,117 - £9,725* pa
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Closing date:
- 27 March 2019 08:00 AM
23.75 hpw, 8.30am – 1.15pm or 10.30am – 3.15pm daily. Term time + 1 week (39 weeks per year).
Required from May 2019.
St Margaret’s Primary Academy is dedicated to ‘Simply Making Possibilities Achievable’ for all members of the school community. We are looking for enthusiastic, professional and dedicated Learning Support Assistants to support identified children in 1:1 and small groups with general LSA duties as required.
We are part of the REAch2 Academy Trust (www.reach2.org) which provides the school with excellent support through training, coaching and mentoring.
- have SEND knowledge and experience
- have excellent behaviour management skills
- have high expectations of themselves and the children they support
- be able to form effective, positive and supportive relationships with children, staff and parents.
We can offer you:
- a strong, caring, friendly and enthusiastic staff team committed to achieving high standards
- a strong emphasis on teamwork
- opportunities to grow and develop as a professional
- the opportunity to make a positive difference to the lives and life-chances of the pupils at St Margaret’s Primary Academy.
* A pay award will be applied from 1 April 2019. Full time positions may be available at £11,327 - £12,082.
Application packs can be obtained by emailing the school: email@example.com Alternatively, an application pack can be downloaded from the related information section.
Please return completed applications to: Mrs T Richardson, St. Margaret’s Primary Academy, Church Road, Lowestoft NR32 4JF or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org The school, and REAch2 Academy Trust, reserves the right to appoint earlier if an exceptional candidate applies for the post, so early applications are strongly encouraged.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts.