- Westgate Community Primary School
- Place of work:
- Bury St Edmunds
- Salary details:
- £18,426 pro rata
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Fixed Term
- Closing date:
- 19 June 2019 01:00 PM
25 hpw, term time only. Fixed term for one year with a view to being made permanent.
Westgate is a large primary school in Bury St Edmunds. The school has 355 children from Nursery through to Year 6 and a Hearing Impaired Unit.
We are currently recruiting for a Learning Support Assistant to support children in our school.
- We aim to create a caring and safe community in which everyone is valued and respected.
- We have a supportive and caring staff who work together in year groups, key stages and across the whole school.
- be working within a passionate, hardworking team, dedicated to providing quality teaching and learning environment to all of its pupils
- have experience of working with children and a passion for education and a desire to progress learning and skills.
We can offer you:
- a warm and nurturing environment and supportive team
- a developing and forward-thinking approach
- commitment to continual professional development.
We welcome visits to the school.
For more information please contact Annie Drugan, School Business Manager on: (01284) 755988 or via email: email@example.com
An application pack is available to download from the related information section.
Completed applications should be returned via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts. Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.