- New Cangle Community Primary School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £18,426 - £21,166 pro rata
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Fixed Term
- Closing date:
- 28 June 2019 01:00 PM
25.75 hpw, 39 weeks per year. Fixed for 1 year until 31 August 2020.
Required from September 2019, New Cangle Community Primary School is currently recruiting for a Learning Support Assistant.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and confident learning support assistant to work within a modern, friendly and fun primary school. The school itself has established a strong reputation within the local community, with its most recent Ofsted inspection rating the school as 'Good'.
We are looking to appoint a Learning Support Assistant who can motivate groups of pupils and work closely with the class teacher to support all learners.
- ideally be qualified to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent
- have good literacy and numeracy skills
- be enthusiastic and confident
- have a commitment to our school's core values and a focus on the pupils
- be a real team player, with flexibility and a devotion to the needs of the children
- be willing to take part in the life of the school.
In return, we can offer you:
- the chance to develop your career within a supportive team which values every colleague
- opportunities to utilize your skills among polite, caring, bright and hardworking pupils
- a group of parents who value the talents and hard work of staff
- a supportive and forward-thinking school leadership team and governors.
Visits to the school are warmly encouraged.
To arrange an appointment please call is on (01440) 702143 or email us at: email@example.com
An application pack can be downloaded from the related information section.
Please return your completed application to the school.
Interview date: w/c 1 July 2019.
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts. Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.