- Capel St Mary CEVC Primary School
- Place of work:
- Capel St Mary
- Salary details:
- £18,426 pro rata*
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Maternity / Paternity Cover
- Closing date:
- 04 November 2019 09:00 AM
28.75 hpw working as a Learning Support Assistant, 8.45am - 3.30pm Monday - Friday.
You will also support a KS2 child for 30 minutes at lunchtime, Monday - Friday, 12.30pm - 1pm (2.5 hpw).
Total 31.25 hpw. Term time only.
We require an LSA to work in our EYFS (Reception) to support the learning and development of a pupil on the SEND register with ASD (Autistic Spectrum Disorder). When individual cover is not required, you will provide support in order to raise standards of achievement for all pupils by working with individuals or groups of pupils as directed.
- have experience of working with children with SEND
- be committed to supporting children in enjoying their learning and achieving
- be a good team player, able to support the rest of the team
- be flexible and adaptable across all age ranges
- have good literacy, numeracy and ICT skills
- have a good understanding of child protection and safeguarding practices.
- be able to meet the requirements of the attached job description.
Capel can offer:
- hardworking, well behaved pupils and supportive families
- a great team of teachers and support staff who can still find time to laugh and smile every day.
* a salary of £18,065 pro rata will be paid for the lunchtime cover role.
If you require any further information or would like to arrange a visit, please contact Jayne Smith on (01473) 310386.
An application pack can be downloaded from the related information section.
Please return your completed applications via email to: email@example.com
Interview date: 7 November 2019.
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts. Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.