- New Cangle Community Primary School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £18,426 - £21,166 pro rata
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Fixed Term
- Closing date:
- 13 December 2019 01:00 PM
30.75 hpw, 39 weeks per year. Fixed term until 31 August 2020 (with the possibility of becoming permanent).
Required from January 2020.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and confident Learning Support Assistant to work within our modern, friendly and fun primary school. The school itself has established a strong reputation within the local community with our Ofsted inspection grading of 'Good' (October 2017).
We are looking to appoint an LSA who is able to motivate groups of pupils and work closely with the class teacher to support all learners.
You will need:
- good literacy and numeracy skills
- to ideally be level 3 certified (NVQ level 3 or equivalent)
- to be enthusiastic and confident
- to have a commitment to our school's core values and a focus on the pupils
- to be a real team player, with flexibility and a devotion to the needs of the children
- to be willing to take part in the life of the school.
The school can offer:
- the chance to develop your career within a supportive team which values every colleague
- opportunities to utilize your skills among polite, caring, bright and hardworking pupils
- a group of parents who value the talents and hard work of staff
- a supportive and forward-thinking school leadership, including governors.
Visits to the school are warmly encouraged.
For an application pack, please call (01440) 702143 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, an application pack can be downloaded from the related information section.
Please return your completed application form to the school.
Interview date: 18 December 2019.
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts. Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.