- The Oaks Primary School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £18,426 pro rata
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Closing date:
- 24 June 2019 01:00 PM
Required 12.45pm - 3.15pm, Monday - Wednesday. 12 midday -3pm, Thursday. 1pm - 2.30pm, Friday to co-ordinate the administrative aspect of our vibrant school library.
You will be responsible for the day-to-day running of the library, including:
- operating the computerised library management system
- issuing and returning books during class library visits
- tidying and shelving books
- cataloguing and preparing new stock
- supplying topic books to teaching staff and otherwise as requested
- helping with displays etc
- work under the guidance of the Reading Advocate
- be able to work independently and unsupervised.
Knowledge of the Capita Reading Cloud system would be an advantage, as would knowledge of children's literature, but training will be given in the former and the latter can be acquired through the role.
You are welcome and encouraged to visit the school and meet our outstanding pupils and staff. Please telephone the school office on (01473) 684994 to arrange an appointment.
An application pack can be downloaded from the related information section.
Completed applications forms to be returned by post or email: email@example.com
Interviews: w/c 17 June 2019.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts.