- Shotley Community Primary School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £9.18 ph
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Fixed Term
- Closing date:
- 12 December 2019 01:00 PM
6.5 hpw, Monday - Friday, midday - 1.15pm, term time only.
Fixed term until July 2020 (in the first instance).
Required from January 2020.
Shotley Primary are seeking to appoint up to 3 lunchtime play leaders who would provide a range of creative, stimulating and fun activities for pupils during lunchtime.
One post will also be responsible for the development of a team of young pupil play leaders to assist with the running of playground activities and structured lunchtime activities.
We are looking for people who:
- will bring enthusiasm, a hardworking attitude and new ideas to our school
- have a strong desire to be an effective team player and positive role model
- will treat all children with respect, trust and kindness
- have excellent interpersonal skills and enjoy being part of a friendly and supportive team.
In return, we can offer you:
- happy and enthusiastic children.
- amazing outdoor spaces to enjoy and utilise
- a welcoming and supportive school community which is inclusive
- a supportive and forward-thinking governing body and trust.
If you think you have the necessary skills and experience and would like to work in a small team where you will be well supported, we would like to hear from you.
You are actively encouraged to visit our school.
Please contact Louise Southgate, School Support Officer on (01473) 787255 or email: email@example.com for an application form or to arrange a visit.
Alternatively, an application pack can be downloaded from the related information section.
Please return your completed application to the school.
Interview date: w/c 16 December 2019.
Shotley School offers a caring, friendly and welcoming environment and we are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our children. We expect all staff to share this commitment. DBS and pre-employment checks will be required for this position.