- Elm Tree Primary School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £3,221 pa
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Closing date:
- 27 October 2019 01:00 PM
8.75 hpw, 11.15am - 1pm, Monday - Friday, 38 weeks per year (term time only).
A friendly, caring and flexible person is required to work as part of a team to supervise the children during their lunch break.
- enjoy working with children
- have excellent interpersonal skills and patience
- supervise children in the dining room eating hot meals
- assist and support in the supervision, engagement and development of pupils during lunchtime
- set up and prepare the hall for lunch and tidy away at the end of the lunchtime.
For an application pack, please call (01502) 562930 or email: email@example.com
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts.