- Guildhall Feoffment Community Primary School
- Place of work:
- Bury St Edmunds
- Salary details:
- £17,842 pro rata
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Closing date:
- 13 October 2020 01:00 PM
10 hpw, 11.30am - 1.30pm, 5 days per week during term time.
Required ASAP. We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, friendly and professional Midday Supervisor who is committed to supporting our children at lunchtimes.
As part of a supportive and professional team, duties will include: supervision of lunchtime meals, organisation and supervision of play activities, first aid and engaging the children in fun and collaborative friendly play.
Experience is not essential as full training and support will be provided.
Guildhall Feoffment C P School is a successful school and has a supportive community of staff and parents who work together for the benefit of our happy and enthusiastic pupils.
- commit to working as a team member on our ongoing school development activities
- be an effective communicator with staff and pupils
- show a caring and cooperative attitude
- follow school policies and procedures and uphold the school values.
We can offer:
- friendly children with a positive attitude to learning
- a clear and engaging vision for school improvement to which all staff contribute effectively
- a range of activities for the children to play
- a valued place within an experienced and dedicated staff team.
Visits to the school are welcomed.
Previous applicants are welcome to apply.
For an application form and job description, please visit the school website: www.guildhallfeoffment.org
Interviews: 13 October 2020.
Please return the completed application form to the school.
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts. Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.