- Cedars Park Primary School
- Place of work:
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Closing date:
- 25 January 2021 12:00 PM
- £9.25 ph
- 1.5 hours per day, 2 – 5 per week, 38 weeks per year (to be discussed).
- Required from March 2021 or as soon as possible
We require lunchtime staff to join our friendly team of skilled Midday Supervisors.
The role involves supervising pupils during the lunch break in the dining rooms, on the playgrounds, or in the classrooms in wet weather.
- be flexible, calm and well organised
- work well in a team and be able to use your own initiative when required
- be sensitive to the needs of all children
- show a commitment to support the ethos of the school and an ability to implement its policies, including Safeguarding, Child Protection, Equal Opportunities and Health and Safety.
Visits to school are encouraged and warmly welcomed following current Covid-19 government guidelines. Please contact the school to arrange a visit. You can also visit our website at: www.cedarspark.suffolk.sch.uk
An application pack is available to download from the related information section. Please return completed applications to: email@example.com
Interview date: 1 February 2021.
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all or our children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The post will therefore be subject to appropriate checks.