- Dale Hall Community Primary School
- Place of work:
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Closing date:
- 15 April 2021 01:00 PM
- Multiple positions available
- £17,842 pro rata
- 7.5 hpw, term time only
- Required as soon as possible.
- need to enjoy working with children and have excellent communication skills, patience and a sense of humour.
- be able to assist and support in the supervision and engagement of pupils during lunchtime
- have the ability to work as part of a team.
Our school community offers:
- support from experienced colleagues
- happy and enthusiastic pupils who enjoy coming to school
- training and communication opportunities within a friendly team.
Experience is not essential.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions and visits to the school are encouraged. To arrange please telephone (01473) 251651.
Please see the related information section for application documents and return your completed application to the school at Dale Hall CP School, Ipswich IP14LX or email: email@example.com
For more information about our school, please visit our website: http://www.dalehall.suffolk.sch.uk/website
Interview date: 22 April 2021.
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts. Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.