- Britannia Primary School and Nursery
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £9 ph
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Closing date:
- 19 January 2020 09:00 AM
8.75 hpw, 5 days per week. Worked as required between the hours of 11.30am - 1.45pm, therefore you may be working different hours each day. Term time only (38 weeks per year).
We are seeking two Midday Supervisors to join our team.
You must be:
- able to work between 11.30am - 1.45pm (Monday - Friday)
- trustworthy and efficient
- able to communicate effectively
- able to have a good working relationship with staff, parents and children
- able to manage children in a positive way.
'Developing Responsible Citizens, Confident Individuals and Independent Learners'
For further information and discussion regarding the post, contact Amy-May Preston on (01473) 728566 or email: email@example.com
CVs are not accepted.
Application packs are available from the school website: www.britannia.suffolk.sch.uk or by phoning the school office on (01473) 728566.
Interview date: w/c 19 January 2020.
Britannia Primary School and Nursery is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks required for relevant posts.