- Guildhall Feoffment Community Primary School
- Place of work:
- Bury St Edmunds
- Salary details:
- £16,495 pro rata*
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Closing date:
- 23 April 2019 05:00 PM
11.30am - 1.30pm, 5 days per week, during term time.
We are seeking to appoint enthusiastic, friendly and professional Midday Supervisors who are committed to supporting our children at lunchtimes, as part of a supportive and professional team.
Duties will include supervision of lunchtime meals, organisation and supervision of play activities and first aid.
Experience is not essential as full training and support will be provided.
Guildhall Feoffment C P School is a successful school and has a supportive community of staff and parents who work together for the benefit of our happy and enthusiastic pupils.
You will need to:
- commit to working as a team member on our ongoing school development activities
- be an effective communicator with staff and pupils
- show a caring and cooperative attitude.
We can offer:
- friendly children with a positive attitude to learning
- a clear and engaging vision for school improvement to which all staff contribute effectively
- a valued place within an experienced and dedicated staff team, working with our primary and secondary colleagues in the Bury Schools' Partnership.
* Rising to £17,364 from 1 April 2019.
Visits to the school are welcomed, to arrange an appointment or for more information please contact the school via our website: www.guildhallfeoffment.org
An application pack can be downloaded from the related information section.
Please return the completed application form to the school.
Interview date: 29 April 2019.
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts. Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.