- Cedarwood Community Primary School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £17,364 pro rata
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Fixed Term
- Closing date:
- 29 November 2019 01:00 PM
15 hpw, Wednesday and Friday, 8.30am - 4.30pm, term time only plus PD days.
Fixed term until Summer 2020 initially, with the potential to become permanent.
Required from January 2020.
We are looking for a friendly and efficient Office Assistant / Receptionist with excellent administration, communication, ICT and time management skills to join the very successful Cedarwood Team.
You will need to:
- be an excellent administrator
- be friendly and approachable
- be highly organised and have outstanding time management skills
- enjoy working in a busy environment and be able to multi-task
- be flexible and adaptable according to the demands of the day
- be nurturing and develop good relationships with children
- have a minimum of grade C GCSE in mathematics and English.
The school implements a rigorous child protection policy.
To arrange a visit, please contact Katharyn Smith-Howell, School Business Manager via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
An application pack can be downloaded from the related information section.
Alternatively, for further information and an application form, please visit our website: cedarwood.eschools.co.uk
Interview date: 10 December 2019.
Please return the completed application form to the school.
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts. Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.