- St Mary's Church of England Academy (Mildenhall)
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £17,364* pro rata
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Closing date:
- 27 June 2019 01:00 PM
37 hpw, 8.15am - 4.30pm, Monday - Thursday. 4pm finish on Friday (includes a 45 minute lunch break) 40 weeks a year (term time, plus 2 weeks, to be worked as directed by the School Business Manager).
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic Receptionist / Administrative Assistant who will act as first point of call for all visitors to the academy. You will be approachable, friendly and professional with excellent organisational skills and able to operate in a fast-paced environment in a positive and calm manner.
- be approachable, friendly and professional with excellent organisational skills
- be able to operate in a fast-paced environment in a positive and calm manner
- have excellent customer care and the ability to deal confidently with children, staff parents and a range of visitors on a daily basis
- be competent in using ICT and maintaining database systems
- have NVQ Level 1 (essential) in administration, mathematics and English
- be flexible in your approach, able to multi-task and demonstrate good time management skills
- have a positive attitude
- have good communication and interactive personal skills with an ability to work as part of a team.
*£15,099 pa actual.
For more information about the school, or to apply, please visit our website: www.smpsac.org
An application pack can also be downloaded from the related information section.
Completed applications to be returned to the school, Trinity Avenue, Mildenhall IP28 7LR.
St Mary's C of E Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts.