- The Ashley School Academy Trust
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £20,903 - £23,080 pro rata
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Fixed Term
- Closing date:
- 21 September 2020 12:00 PM
Required as soon as possible.
Fixed term until December 2020.
Are you an enthusiastic and professional person able to join our Outstanding small care team, with excellent caring, communication and interpersonal skills? Someone who enjoys taking a full and active team role and is committed to the best outcomes for children and young people?
Would you like to:
- work in an outstanding, warm and caring school
- join an established successful team
- make a real difference to pupils and their families
- plan, participate in and contribute to an effective training and development programme
- develop pupils' independence, social and emotional skills, confidence and self-esteem
- plan, promote and further develop community links and social inclusion and work with others to further develop the provision?
If so we would like to hear from you. Training is provided to support you in this role.
This position is temporary until the end of December 2020 in the first instance but could provide a real opportunity for career development, in an exciting and expanding area of provision development.
Application forms and further details for this post are available from The Ashley School Academy Trust, Ashley Downs, Lowestoft NR32 4EU or from the school website: www.ashleyschool.co.uk
Visits to the school are welcomed and encouraged, please contact Donna Petty, Headteacher's P.A. on 01502 565439 to make an appointment and find out more about these exciting opportunities or email: email@example.com
Interview date: 30 September 2020.
The Ashley School Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks are mandatory for all posts. We welcome diversity.