- St Margaret's CEVA Primary School (Ipswich)
- Place of work:
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Closing date:
- 27 April 2021 12:00 PM
- £21,112 - £23,311 pro rata
- 22.5 hpw (times negotiable), 40 weeks per year
- Required from 7 June 2021
We are seeking to appoint a suitably experienced School Bursar to join our dedicated, hardworking and supportive administrative team. Reporting to the Head Teacher and Governing Body, you will be responsible for financial support in all elements of school operation.
- have come from a finance background, ideally having experience using Suffolk school’s SIMs FMS module or a similar financial system
- possess excellent organisational skills and be able to multi-task
- be flexible and work co-operatively with other members of the team
- have personal values that are in line with the Christian ethos of the school
- commitment to the schools policies and procedures, including safeguarding.
We can offer you:
- the opportunity to be part of a friendly, supportive team committed to achieving high standards for all pupils
- an enjoyable working environment in a large urban school
- an excellent package for pastoral support and mental health
- a dedicated senior leadership team and governing body
- opportunities and support for continued professional development
- a finance assistant (15 hours a week) dedicated to assisting the bursar in various tasks.
Roll 420, (4-11).
Please see the related information section for a job description and additional application details.
Interview date: 4 May 2021.
Please return the completed application form to the school.
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts. Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.