- Phoenix St Peter Academy
- Place of work:
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Closing date:
- 30 November 2020 12:00 PM
- £32,910 - £35,745
- Required as soon as possible.
If you are driven to ensure children are confident, well-educated and prepared for the future, then we need you!
- an excellent practitioner keen to work in a supportive and principle based school
- driven by a strong moral purpose to enable disadvantaged children to achieve against the odds
- passionate about safeguarding and building strong links with parents / carers
- warm in character, easy to work with and committed to teamwork, recognising that more can be achieved together than is possible as individuals
- unafraid of hard work
- calm and able to handle pressure and setbacks
- keen to be challenged to become the best that you can be
- able to be pushed at an accelerated rate of development, and reflective and proactive enough to make it happen
- determined to succeed against the odds, with a 'Find a way or make one!' attitude?
If so, you'd love to work at Phoenix St Peter Primary Academy.
This is not just another job. This is a chance to be part of something exciting and very worthwhile. We feel sure this opportunity will open doors both professionally and personally to anyone who joins our quest.
We can offer you:
- a Leadership Team dedicated to helping you develop an outstanding career
- exciting, accelerated leadership development and early promotion opportunities for the right candidates across our Multi-Academy Trust
- the chance to work with a fantastic team, with the best possible opportunities to share good practice etc.
- the chance to use / develop personal strengths
- an excellent CPD training programme
- a dynamic, creative staff, dedicated to achieving whole-school improvement
- appreciative, well-behaved and enthusiastic pupils
- enthusiastic and proactive parents.
We would like to hear from great people - give us a call even if you're just a tiny bit interested - it really is as exciting as it sounds!
For an informal discussion about the role, please contact Rachel Young, Finance Business Partner on 07387 411653 or email: email@example.com
To apply please download an application pack and application form, please return your application by email FAO: Nicola Richards via HRsupport@reach2.org
REAch2 Academy Trust have an Equal Opportunities Policy for selection and recruitment. Applicants are requested to complete the Trust's online Equality & Diversity Monitoring Form separately.
The school is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references. Reach2 are a Real Living Wage employer.