- Northfield St Nicholas Primary Academy
- Place of work:
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Closing date:
- 19 April 2021 12:00 PM
- £32,910 - £35,8745 pa
- 37 hpw, 23 Days Holiday (plus 8 bank holidays).
Northfield St Nicholas Primary Academy is part of the REAch2 Academy Trust and together with our other schools in the area we are looking to change the face of education.
To meet new challenges and drive further improvements, we are seeking an exceptional and entrepreneurial individual to join our Senior Leadership team and lead the business management at Northfield St Nicholas Primary Academy.
We are looking for that special someone who will make this role their own.
Most importantly, we want someone who is up for a challenge and wants to get stuck in with all aspects of our school life.
Key responsibilities of this role will include the leadership of Finance, HR, Premises, ICT, Catering, as well as proactively and dynamically leading our wonderful Administration team.
We invite candidates from a range of professional backgrounds, who can demonstrate the ability to operate strategically, communicate effectively and who will share our passion for education. You will need to have experience in leading and motivating teams and a strong understanding of business but also understand that in education our success is not measured in profit but in the achievement and attainment made by our pupils.
Northfield St Nicholas Primary Academy is looking for a School Business Manager who:
- is an enthusiastic and proactive team player - with the integrity and the leadership skills to drive for excellence
- is a strategic thinker who can listen well and articulate solutions clearly to a range of audiences
- can demonstrate exceptional financial management skills and articulate how this needs to be demonstrated within a school setting
- is skilled at managing systems and people
- is confident in using new technology to enhance efficiency and effectiveness
- is passionate about ensuring available resources are utilised efficiently to create the best possible outcomes for children's safety and learning
- is resilient and has a sense of humour
- is reflective and honest.
Northfield St Nicholas Primary Academy and REAch2 can offer a successful candidate:
- a dynamic Leadership Team dedicated to helping you develop an outstanding career
- the chance to work with a fantastic team, both within the school and the wider Trust
- a supportive and effective CPD training programme
- a passionate and creative staff, dedicated to achieving great outcomes
- a supportive, solution focused team
- encouragement to develop new ideas and strategies to strive to achieve excellence for all
- the opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of children and our local community.
Roll: approx. 400+ nursery
Visits to the school and informal conversations are warmly welcomed and actively encouraged to appreciate the amazing opportunities working with us could provide the right candidate.
An application pack is available to download from the related information section.
Interview date: 26 April 2021.
REAch2 is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS disclosure with Children's Barred List Check will be requested for this role