- Grundisburgh Primary School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £21,392 - £27,814 pro rata
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Closing date:
- 21 June 2019 01:00 PM
27 hpw, 40 weeks per year.
We are seeking a well-organised, flexible and committed individual to join our friendly office team as School Office Manager. You will report directly to the Head Teacher.
You will have:
- excellent organisational and communication skills
- experience of financial systems and a willingness to learn new systems
- experience of working in a busy office environment, on your own and as part of a team, ideally in a school setting
- the ability to use your own initiative and be flexible and enthusiastic
- good English and mathematics skills
- good experience of standard computing packages
- experience of dealing with external agencies and stakeholders
- an interest in helping children and working with families within an administration role
- the ability to liaise with parents, staff, governors and children whilst working in a busy school office.
We can offer:
- a successful school with enthusiastic children in a stimulating, friendly learning environment
- being part of an organisation that is growing and developing, and is passionate about delivering high quality education for its pupils
- the opportunity to work with forward thinking staff
- a friendly, supportive working environment
- access to professional development opportunities
- supportive staff, parents and governors.
Visits to the school are most welcome.
For an informal discussion or to arrange a visit, please contact Mr John Lynch on (01473) 735281.
An application pack can be downloaded from the related information section.
Interview date: 28 June 2019.
Please return the completed application form to the school.
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts. Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.