- Barnham CEVC Primary School
- Place of work:
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Fixed Term
- Closing date:
- 14 May 2021 01:00 PM
- £18,198 pro rata (£9.43 ph)
- 32.5 hours per week
- Monday – Friday, 8.45am – 3.15pm, 38 weeks per year (term time only) including 30 mins each day supervising pupils at lunchtime.
- Fixed term until 31 August 2022, initially.
- Required as soon as possible.
Our supportive and friendly church school are seeking to recruit an enthusiastic and dedicated Learning Support Assistant to inspire, cherish and believe in our pupils.
This role will initially involve supporting a wonderful child in Year 2 with special educational needs. We would be keen to hear from applicants with an interest in, or experience of, supporting children with special educational needs.
We are seeking candidates who:
- enjoy working collaboratively, within a warm and supportive team, to ensure each child reaches their full potential
- relish the opportunity to use children’s interests to drive improvements in outcomes for pupils
- are flexible and resilient and able to use their own initiative
- have grade C or above at GCSE level (or equivalent) in English and Mathematics
- have the interpersonal skills to model and live out our Christian values; showing empathy, respect, trust and courage within our school.
We can offer you:
- children who are curious, creative and have a passion for learning
- a friendly, dedicated and supportive team who are determined that each child has the opportunity to flourish and achieve
- a tailor-made induction package and on-going CPD opportunities
- a unique, rural setting with rich outdoor and farming school learning opportunities across the curriculum.
If you are interested in joining our supportive and dedicated team, we would love to hear from you.
Covid-secure visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged. Please contact the school office to make an appointment. Our website: www.barnham.suffolk.sch.uk contains a wealth of information about our school, however, we would love show you in person.
An application pack can be downloaded from the related information section.
Please return the completed application to the school via email: email@example.com or post to Amy Arnold, Headteacher, Barnham CEVC Primary School, Mill Lane, Barnham IP24 2NG
Interview date: w/c 17 May 2021.
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts. Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.