- Guildhall Feoffment Community Primary School
- Place of work:
- Bury St Edmunds
- Salary details:
- £17,173 pro rata*
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Closing date:
- 26 April 2019 12:00 PM
30 hpw, 38 weeks per year.
Required from September 2019, or earlier if possible.
We are seeking to appoint an efficient, conscientious and enthusiastic Teaching Assistant to support the children in our school.
You will have:
- an interest in helping children to develop positive learning behaviours
- flexibility to adapt duties and responsibilities as per the needs of the pupils in your care
- a sound understanding of the skills required to support young children's learning
- the ability to use your own initiative and be flexible
- good English and mathematics skills
- an understanding of the barriers children with special educational needs can face and an ability to support them to achieve
- the flexibility to work across different age phases if required.
Qualifications and experience are not essential, but would be an advantage.
We are a thriving school in the historic core of Bury St Edmunds, with well-motivated pupils and supportive staff.
*Rising to £18,426 from 1 April 2019.
For more information, please visit the school website: www.guildhallfeoffment.org
An application pack can be downloaded from the related information section.
Please return the completed application form to the school.
Interview date: 1 May 2019.
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts. Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.