- Woods Loke Community Primary School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £17,364 - £21,166 pro rata
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Closing date:
- 24 June 2019 01:00 PM
27.5 hpw, 39 weeks per year.
We are looking for a skilled teaching assistant, with a caring nature, to join our team. This role will initially be based in the Early Years Foundation Stage
As part of the role you will be required to:
- liaise with teaching staff to plan and deliver classroom support
- assist in developing each child's self-esteem and personal and social skills
- deliver interventions, as appropriate, to support the needs of the children in the cohort
- provide evidence of how individual pupil targets are met to ensure progress.
We are looking for someone who:
- has experience of working as a teaching assistant
- has at least an NVQ3 / diploma or equivalent in the field of child development or working with children
- has experience or knowledge of 'In the Moment Planning'
- is flexible and can use their own initiative, understanding a range of duties
- can work independently and as part of a team
- is resilient, hardworking and self-motivated
- has a good sense of humour
- can adapt to suit the needs of individual learners
- has the ability to manage change well, and support children in a variety of situations.
Further information about our school can be found on our website: www.woodsloke.suffolk.sch.uk
Visits to the school are recommended. For an informal discussion or to arrange a visit to the school, please contact the school office on (01502) 561234.
An application pack can be downloaded from the related information section.
Completed applications should be returned directly to the school.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts.