- Rose Hill Primary School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £12,341 pa
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Closing date:
- 20 June 2019 10:00 AM
30 hpw, 38 weeks per year. Required from September 2019.
Rose Hill Primary School are seeking to appoint a Teaching Assistant to work with a number of children in the Early Years Team.
You will have:
- an interest in helping children to develop positive learning behaviour
- patience and an ability to form relationships with complex pupils
- a sound understanding of the skills required to support young children's learning
- empathy for and understating of the issues affecting pupils with additional or complex needs, and a passion to support them to achieve
- the ability to be flexible and to try different approaches
- qualifications and experience are preferred but not essential
- good English and mathematics skills (grade C or level 4 or above).
Our school offers:
- positive, happy and motivated children who enjoy learning
- a strong and supportive professional working environment, with guidance from our excellent team of teachers and support staff.
For further information and discussion regarding the post contact the school on (01473) 727552 or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application packs are available from the Trust website: www.gcetrust.org.uk or by phoning the Human Resources on (01473) 277250.
Alternatively, an application pack can be downloaded from the related information section.
Completed applications should be emailed to: email@example.com or posted to the school, Copleston Road, Ipswich IP4 5HD.
CVs are not accepted.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts.